25 Kids and Counting
Monday, January 24, 2011
107. Woodland Park Public Library (and seeing Uncle Steve's face as we walk in)
108. opportunities to witness
109. amazing friends
110. an invitation and fun night out with girls from Mom's of Twins club
111. McGinty's Irish Pub ~ In Divide!
112. that I have the privledge to serve on Jury Duty (but didn't have to)
113. my husband who loves me and my kids very much
114. meeting new gals in my Wednesday morning Bible Study
115. fresh snow and little 4 year old boys that want to go play in it the second they see flakes!
Tune in next Monday for another installment of Multitude Monday. God IS Good!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
one thousand gifts
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)