Monday, January 10, 2011

Multitude Monday

holy experience

86. fun weekend in Sterling with my extended family























87. my new Zune ~ music really speaks truth to my soul and I love that I have access to anything I want anytime. I also love singing kids praise music in the car with the kids. I love it!















88. date night with my hubby ~ We went to Il Vicino downtown and to Narnia. Very fun night. Thanks Anna for babysitting! Our first date was at Il Vicino in Salida, Colorado 4 days after we met.
89. seeing the fruits of my labor this week. People read my blog and people care about what I have to say! Wow! I pray that God continues to use this blog as a tool for a ministry for kids that need loving parents.
90. snow
91. my sweet spirited Ellie Bellie ~ I love that girl so much.



















92. how my God provides little reminders that He misses me and wants to engage in relationship constantly.

Check back next week for another installment of Multitude Monday. God IS Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment