Monday, January 17, 2011

Multitude Monday

holy experience
 
 
93. snowflakes
94. answered prayer used to witness to someone who needs to see God in a big way
95. really truely amazing friends who offer to watch my children in a pinch
96. my big house that God amazingly provided. I love that when God provides the opportunity to feed the hungry, clothe the naked, and shelter the homeless, I can.
97. grandpa taking boys to breakfast
98. craft time for Ellie and Grandma
99. baking bread
100. Amish friendship cake
101. Isaac snuggles
102. 1:1 time with my Daddy
103. when Kenny compliments himself in the third person for good manners, "nice asking Kenny!"
104. when my kids play dress up and put on shows for me.
 

105. this picture of Isaac brushing his teeth...He was holding the two minute timer
 
106. God stirring in my heart...
 
Check back next Monday for another installment of Multitude Monday. God IS Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment