There were really only 3 chapters in this running saga. Regardless, this is the last. The honest truth is that I ran for a month.
- "Is it possible to love and rely on food more than we love and rely on God?"
- "God never intended us to want anything more than we want Him."
- "Poor food choices were sabotaging my body, my mental energy, and even my spirit. Food had become like a drug."
- "We were made for more than this. More than this failure, more than this cycle, more than being ruled by taste buds. We were made for victory. Sometimes we just have to find our way to that truth."
- "The real reason for grounding ourselves in the truth that we are made for more is so that you may know him better." She goes on to say that skinny eaters miss this privledge in life.
- "Becoming a woman of self-discipline honors God and helps me live the godly characteristic of self-control."
I've only begun to truly believe that He really is capable. The God that rose Jesus from the dead can use that same power to get me out of this horrible cycle. It's true. He can.
It's the beginning of a new era for me I pray. I'm putting myself out there...like I did months ago with so many accountability partners for my new chapter of running...and failed.
Most of you think I'm crazy but maybe one person that reads this needed to hear something I wrote. Or maybe it's for me - I just needed to write it.