Monday, June 27, 2011

Multitude Monday

389. our small town farmer's market - it's huge and so fun
390. fresh eggs
391. concrete in the holes
392. anticipation for Sterling's Old Fashioned 4th of July
393. cute little girls that ask "Can I help you with your chores Mama?"
394. opportunities to teach my kids about life, love, and loss
395. handy husband
396. lunch with a girlfriend
397. beginning to hear the sounds of God's voice - not because he is only beginning to speak to me on the issue but because I'm only beginning to listen to Him on the issue
398. listening to a very cute 14 year old girl go on and on about her first week at church camp and how she memorized verses (so she could ride the "Vomatron") and how when she looks at the bracelet she made she is supposed to remember that she is beautiful and...
399. an e-mail from Josh's grandma
400. the perfect birthday gift for Isaac from one of his favorite people
401. watching my little girl fall in love with new chapter books
402. our library
403. Colorado summer
404. green grass
405. listening to my husband teach from The Word at dinnertime
406. teachable moments
407. swimming with my kids under Colorado blue sky in 84 degrees in a 94 degree pool
408. the sound of hummingbirds at dusk
409. watching my nephew water fight with his dad and  play with cousins when only a month ago he was having "brain surgery"

410. spending an entire day with my family in the sun having a blast


Check back next week for another installment of Multitude Monday. God IS Good...And gratitude precedes the miracle...

No comments:

Post a Comment