Monday, June 13, 2011

Multitude Monday

366. SUMMER is finally here
367. hummingbirds
368. butterflies
369. watching fish jump with my best friend husband

370. a warm shower in the woods after a good days hike
371. being completely pampered by my husband - warm shower in the woods, warm meal in the woods, doing the dishes in the woods, making up my bed - in the woods
372. killer babysitter that spoils my kids rotten while I'm gone
373. fancy cheese and crackers in the tent with my best friend husband
374. relaxing in Breckenridge with my best friend husband
375. rhubarb crunch
376. my really great backyard
377. home alone for the first time in over a year
378. watching/listening to my little girl in her second piano recital
379. when my husband quickly says these words, "I don't see why not." That gift alone grew my love for him just a little more today. He is amazing.
I am so blessed. I see gifts everywhere.
Check back next week for another installment of Multitude Monday. God is soooo Good. Gratitude precedes the miracle. It's true. So true.

No comments:

Post a Comment