Thursday, June 23, 2011

About me

Some things you may or may not know about me:

My biggest pet peeve is when people are not considerate of other people sleeping.


I consider myself to be a very lazy person.


I am a true extrovert who gets energy from being around other people.


Great praise and worship music does amazing things to my soul and demeanor. Although I really love most 80's music.


I've spent the last year learning how to love deeper. I think it's working.


It's only been in the last year of my life that I've begun to truly enjoy reading.


I love to travel.


I sell Mary Kay but don't really wear make-up.


I miss being in theater.


I really love old Volkswagon Bugs.


I miss competitive sports.

I was never going to have kids.

My biggest struggle is loving food more than I love - well other things that - well I SHOULD love more than food.

I consider myself completely blessed and cannot believe that my husband picked me. Oh how my life has changed because of him. I am so lucky.

I really do have my filter turned on. You would not like me if I turned it off.

Blue is and pretty much always has been my favorite color but for some reason lately I'm kinda into bright pinks and lime greens and stuff. Wierd.

I've always been most comfortable being a little different.

How about you?
Give me a few good facts about you that I may or may not know...

2 comments:

  1. That pink and lime thing is from your Gram. She left her earthly home and left you the keeper of the Florida "vibe".... All things bright and colorful and especially "lily pulitzer" pink and green. Wear it in her memory!...mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the comment about the "filter". Almost laughed out loud, and then realized that my fam is asleep, and I mustn't interrupt that!!

    ReplyDelete