One Thousand Gifts
46. great somewhat uninterrupted conversation with a friend and free McDonalds latte's
47. a husband who loves Christmas and loves decorating and Christmas music
48. getting to swim with Jason, Trish, Noah and Kezi in Santa Fe
49. a fun Thanksgiving with Grammie, Papa, John and Lynn that included a hike, crafts, and games
50. we truely got to enjoy a real vacation as a family that wasn't camping or (no offense Mom) staying at my parent's house. So grateful.
51. my handy husband fixed my car
53. my parent's garage
54. fresh snow
|Okay, we didn't get this much. This is from last year but I didn't feel like going out to take a picture!|
56. four year old boys who were actually helpful (for the first time) in stacking wood
57. Brenda Baker
58. getting back in touch with old friends via facebook
Check back next week for another installment of Multitude Monday.
God IS Good!