175. clean, crisp, fresh, sheets to climb inbetween 176. fun times with Grandma and Grandpa just a few blocks away this weekend 177. Ellie girl deciding to go public with her faith decision and wanting her Daddy to baptize her
178. celebrating a new baby 'J' Friesema coming soon 179. date night with my Daddy 180. cough medicine 181. news of a nice tax return coming soon 182. sunshine and cute little girls (it was in the low 40's but the sun was shining!)
183. shows put on by cute 4 year old boys
184. sweet little babies, who had been separated for 2 months from her, snuggling their mama in my living room and praying thanks to God for letting them see their Mommy
185. new monkey slippers from my Mama
186. a healthy week for Isaac that didn't look like this:
187. breakfast made by my girls when I was sick and sleeping in
188. and this...
Check back next week for another installment of Multitude Monday. God IS Good...and gratitude precedes the miracle.