Monday, February 7, 2011

Multitude Monday


136. how my daughter giggles with delight
137. chocolate chip cookie dough
138. snow days
139. tents built in the family room on snow day
140. homemade salsa (that I don't have to make)
141. friends that drop in unannounced to chat and are totally fine chatting while I clean the kitchen
142. my wood stove
143. electric blankets
144. Josh taking Ellie to school on Fridays
145. getting to hold my sick baby while he sleeps
146. swimming in 98 degree hot spring pool with my cute family

147. doctor Grandpa
148. enough snow to build a snow fort
149. the sound of the dishwasher
150. the anticipation of a new temporary family member coming in a few days
151. the perspective that that knowledge brings so we can appreciate our family time together for 2 more days that includes swimming, playing in the snow, and watching the super bowl with family
152. sweet conversation with G and A's new forever Mommy
Check back next Monday for another installment of Multitude Monday. God IS Good...and gratitude precedes the miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment