Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Enough

"...All of You is more than enough for all of me, for every thirst and every need. You satisfy me with your love. And all I have in You is more than enough..." Chris Tomlin

Standing in church with eyes lifted high, voice lifted high, soul lifted high.

Isaac on Daddy's shoulders, Julia with her new step-daughter, me, my new sweet foster daughter, Anna and a friend, her friends dad, all in a row...ripples...of my heart...

Overflowing...Completely...Welling up...Tears Overflowing...

Understanding, completely grasping, and living these words...

1 comment:

  1. And you glowed with His Presence; not about you, or Josh...all about God's Glory.
    It was beautiful to behold. Truly a holy, resplendent-with-Jesus view.

    Grateful to witness Him in your life.

    ReplyDelete