Thursday, March 17, 2011

We love to be on the go

~~ Josh had a great time in Wisconsin with his Dad, Grandpa and Grandma Friesema, Grandpa and Grandma Wiersum, Uncle Fred and Aunt Clara, Katrina, and Kari. It was a great visit for him.

~~Spring Break starts today. So thankful - I got out of bed at 9:15!! And have no plans for the day. It's supposed to be 60 degrees so maybe some fun at the park is in order.

~~K, E, I, K, and I are heading to Kansas on Monday for 7 days. Our grand adventure includes a fun swimming pool with water slide in Hays, visiting a friend I haven't seen in 20 years, checking out my sister's new business - a kids consignment sale in Topeka, getting to take care of my cute niece and nephew for 4 days in Olathe, going to the zoo with my other sister and her 2 cute boys in Kansas City, butchering a pig on a farm in central Kansas, bringing some furniture home from my sweet Gram's house, and who knows what else our grand adventure will entail.

~~Looking forward to our trips coming up to Kansas, a long weekend in Florida, camping in Ouray, camping at Yellowstone, camping at the Ranch, 4th of July in Sterling, and many more camping and hiking trips. I love summer!!!
Kenny fishing last summer

I hope you enjoy your spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment