Monday, August 15, 2011

Multitude Monday

486. soaking up the last few hours of summer vacation
487. enjoying Sunday evening with friends on our deck
488. harvesting vegetables from our garden with the kids
489. standing in the garden eating peas with the kids
490. a yard full of teenagers playing volleyball
491. my husbands fresh salsa and homemade green chili
492. summer fun with neighbor friends
493. celebrating a super cute couple and the beginning of their new life together
494. short hair!
495. seeing friends I haven't seen in over 2 years
496. my hubby helping me for a day painting my classroom and getting to show him where I work
497. having my hubby home this week
498. meeting the kids new teachers
499. new friends
500. date night out with my hubby
501. new found babysitter
 
Check back next week for another installment of Multitude Monday. Oh my goodness God IS sooooo Good...And gratitude preceds the miracle...

No comments:

Post a Comment