25 Kids and Counting
Monday, August 1, 2011
460. shopping with my bestie
461. 9 hours of uninterrupted conversation with my bestie
462. MY NEW DECK
463. a relaxing family day at the park
464. Kenny snuggles
465. picking up Ellie at camp! I missed her so much but she had a blast!! Five nights away at church camp when you are 7 is a big deal!
466. that my husband really really loves me for who I am, just the way I am...
467. my new gas grill!!!
468. fun day with cousins on Grammie's deck
469. anticipation of big changes coming for this family...
Check back next week for another installment of Multitude Monday. God IS Good...And gratitude precedes the miracle.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
one thousand gifts
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)