Monday, May 23, 2011

Multitude Monday

 
336. KNOWING that He IS God and that when I doubt, He understands
337. one on one time with my boys
338. rhubarb outside my front door
339. how music speaks to my soul
340. a new found love for reading
341. "Mommy and Daddy Night"
342. celebrating first birthdays in our house with a cute girl turning 14
 
343. watching little miracles and big miracles in front of my very eyes. Thank you Jesus.
344. fun time with my hubby on a much needed date night
345. Friesema family time
346. my strong, Christian leader husband
347. moisture and the lifting of the fire ban just in time for camping
348. boys last day of preschool and the blessing of their teachers this year
349. watching Ellie's class in the school talent show - Conrad's Crazy Frogs
 
Check back in 2 weeks for another installment of Multitude Monday. God IS Good...and gratitude precedes the miracle...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment