253. the sound of the trash truck - which means that the trash man is taking my garbage away - which in turn brings me joy!
254. little boys sleeping in till 8:00
255. great friends to share special times - man they love my kids
256. a day at home with cousins - a spontaneous gift that was such a blessing
257. loving on my little 8 pound nephew while he sleeps in my arms
258. each of my kids making a card and wrapping their gift for Daddy for his birthday
259. running alone 260. winning a day at the spa!!! 261. curls
262. pink toes - that remind me of my Gram everytime I look at them - true. 263. reading a book (a grown-up book) that my 7 year old told me I really should read after she read it - "Heaven Is For Real" 264. my work-out buddy (Kenny) 265. a husband that cares if Multitude Monday happens - "otherwise", he says, "it's just feels like Monday"
Check back next Monday for another installment of Multitude Monday. God IS Good...and gratitude precedes the miracle...