Monday, December 20, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience


One Thousand Gifts

71. sweet much needed date with my hubby. We went to Tabaguche Steakhouse here in WP. Never been there before and we were very impressed. Ever since the bear broke our freezer and ruined 300 pounds of beef we have been craving a good steak and this did the trick.
72. my Bible Study gals. An amazing group of women who have grown so much in the last four months. I love growing in my walk with them. It was a precious group.
73. a fun night with our sweet friends Shawn and Terri Willoughby. They were one of the first couples that befriended us when we moved here 8 years ago. They adore our children and we LOVE to spend time with them.
74. special time with the kids at IT'Z for Josh's work Christmas Party. It was fun to just run around and let the kids have fun and I got to play skeeball! Fun for me to see Keith and Tana's kids too. (2 new little cutie girls recently adopted from Haiti that I had never met.)
75. super fun time having dinner with great friends. Relaxed, ate, played games, played with the kids, ate, ate, and had awesome fellowship with true, real, great friends.
76. I love this time of year. Relaxing. Enjoying friends. Baking. Fun time with the kids. I have been very purposeful the last few years to make Christmas what I want it to be and not what the world or other people want me to make it. It's about Christ coming in the flesh so that we could choose to recieve grace and be saved.
77. Luke 2:11 "Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord." THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL!

Check back next week for another installment of Multitude Monday. God IS Good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment