Monday, December 13, 2010

Multitude Monday

One Thousand Gifts

holy experience


59. special time with Melanie, MC, Emily, and Laura and their families

60. talking with my big brother till 3:30 in the morning
61. great wine from my sister
62. getting together with family that I have not seen in 10 years. It was such a great weekend together.

63. my Gram
64. my parents' generosity
65. my big car
66. my amazing husband who I adore and respect and appreciate. He gave me the gift of grace and patience. He was amazingly helpful and completely stepped up during a hard time for me.

67. getting to see Scrooge, the play, with the most amazing friends I've ever had
68. rest
69. ebay
70. special tea time with the Friesema girls

Check back next week for another installment of "One Thousand Gifts". God IS Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment